Five reasons why an investment in a digital signage solution is a best bet for retailers.February 22, 2018
Is your supplier charging you correct taxes and duties for your digital displays? Why should you care?May 4, 2018
7 statistics that will reinforce the fact that digital signages are the future of out of home advertising.
Digital Signage is a powerful medium for audience engagement, reducing the recurring operational expenses and elevating the overall brand perception. Research has proved that digital displays have a major role to play in increasing the in-store sales, reducing the perceived wait time of the customers and enhancing the overall customer experience. Below are the few statistics that are worth thinking about.
- Digital displays capture 400% more views than static displays
- 8 out of 10 visitors have entered a store because of a digital signage attracting their attention
- In-store digital signages resulted in an upswing in the overall sales volume by 31.8%
- Around 30% of the customers were encouraged to spend more time inside those stores where ads displayed on digital signages
- 1 out of 5 shoppers notice a digital signage advertisement and make an impulse purchase
- A digital signage reduces the perceived wait time of the visitors by 35%
- Digital Signages help to increase the brand recall rate by 83%