LED Display Control system is made up of hardware and software components and it mainly contains the following parts:
• Sender card which is installed in the controlling PC/LED videoprocessor
• Receiver cards which are installed in each cabinet of LED display
• Hub cards which are also installed in each cabinet of the LED display
• Accessories like fiber optic converter, multi-function card, etc.
The DVI signal comes from the sender card in the controlling computer and is then given to the receiver cards in the LED display cabinets. If the input signal is from any other device such as a camera, DVD player, etc, then it is captured by the sender card installed in a small device called a LED video processor which is then given to the receiver cards in the LED displays.
We generally offer two different types of control systems for our LED displays namely Linsn and Zdec. Linsn Control system is very mature and has the most important feature of stability because of the years of experience attached to it. However, Zdec control system has the advantage of achieving higher refresh frequency with the same IC’s because of which it is preferred for certain applications.
Flight cases are mainly for rental applications where the LED cabinets need to move from one place to another very frequently. For the diverse requirements of our clients, we offer a range of flight cases with superior quality and finish. Single, two & three cabinet flight cases are available with/without wheels for easy transport of the LED cabinets from one location to another. These are quality flight cases having a long life. We give flight cases along with LED videowalls purchased for rental applications to ease their usage and do not offer them as a standalone product.
LED video processor
LED video processor
In a normal scenario for fixed installation the LED videowall is driven by a computer in which the sender card is installed. However, in a situation where the content to be shown on the LED videowall comes for various sources such as a camera, DVD player, etc and in situations where quick switching between the inputs is required such as rental applications, a LED video processor is suggested. Keeping in mind the complex requirements of our clients, we offer a very high end new generation professional LED video processor having the following features:
• Displays clear and sharp images
• Easy to operate and setup inspite of having strong functions
• Text, Flash, Graphics & Logo overlay possible
• Seamless switching, fade-in / fade-out for different signal input signals possible
• 4 custom PIP/POP display modes, which can be switched by pressing one button
• 2048 x1152 full high-definition input and output for single machine
• Multi-units can be installed in parallel drive for indefinite LED lattice
• AIAO(Any In Any Out) function allows for displaying any input on a specific area of the screen